Customer Service Executive
Customer Quality Engineer
For solar system control box, battery and solar lanterns the warranty is valid 2.5 years from ex-fty/ex-works date (NIWA gives two years to end-customers = 2 year end-customer facing warranty, the additional 0.5 year is to cover transport and warehousing). For TVs and accessories the warranty is valid 1.5 years from ex-fty/ex-works date (NIWA gives one year to end-customers = 1 year end-customer facing warranty, the additional 0.5 year is to cover transport and warehousing). For >20W solar panels the warranty is valid 10 years. In the event that fail to present a proof of purchase, the repair will be charged at the usual rate. The warranty period will not be extended or renewed due to subsequent resale, repair or replacement of the product. However, parts repaired or replacement product during the warranty period will be warranted for the remainder of the original warranty period.
• Defects by rough handling (including defects caused by sharp items, by bending, compressing, improper storage, or dropping, etc.).
• Defects or damage caused by misuse, including use that is contrary to the instructions in manual, or caused by non-NIWA accessory.
• Solar performance and solar runtime. Distributor is responsible for testing samples first in region of sales/usage and evaluate if solar performance over the year is adequate or not.
• Gradual reduction in battery capacity and product brightness, runtime and hours of light caused by regular use of the battery, LED, and solar panel over time.
• accessories external to the system such as phone adapters, cables, remote controls etc.
The limited warranty does not apply if the product has been:
• purchased from an unauthorized dealer.
• opened, repaired with unauthorized spare parts.
• opened, modified or repaired by anyone other than authorized service center.
• exposed to water disaster, extreme thermal, or environmental conditions.
NIWA distributors, retail outlets and resellers play an important role in after sales support as a respected, permanent and local point of contact for NIWA customers. NIWA has developed these guidelines to ensure customers needing after sales support receive reliable, high quality warranty service.
- Solar Charge: Make sure the solar panel is exposed during FULL DAY under GOOD sunlight condition. Only if solar indicator shows 3-green bars all day the sunlight can be considered as GOOD. If sun conditions not ideal try charge several days. We hope for your understanding that in countries with rainy seasons during this time the performance of solar products will be lower as in other seasons.
- Full Battery Charge: Only if the battery indicator is BLINKING with 3-green bars the battery is charged 100%. Before that the battery has less charge.
– Check at the Angaza platform if the account has been registered and activated. If yes, a 14 digits code should be generated. Please confirm if the code is inputted correctly with * at the beginning and # at the end.
– Check if there is enough credit in the account and contact end user to recharge the account accordingly.
– Check if PAYGO remote control buttons are working and if remote control’s battery release strip is pulled. A blue LED light confirms successful reception of remote control signals.